Tuesday, June 7, 2016

New Grill - Nexgrill Evolution Infrared Plus

Brian and I have been talking about getting a new grill for several months now. Even though our BHG grill is only two years old, the burner brackets have already completely rusted out and the diffusion plates are about to disintegrate. It is borderline dangerous to use, which really annoys me considering how much we paid for it. Rather than throw good money after bad by replacing the ruined parts, we decided to buy a completely new grill. After talking to friends who had also bought new grills recently, we decided on the Nexgrill Evolution Infrared Plus. It's a multi-configuration 5 burner (plus one on the side) model that I think I'm going to have a lot of fun with.


I had already invited some family and friends for dinner over the weekend, and in a fortunate turn of events, the new grill arrived just in time. I was more than happy to take it for a test drive!





Who wants to use the oven when we can use the grill! Cheese and artichoke stuffed mushrooms, anyone?



Trader Joe's Carolina Gold BBQ sauce is DA BOMB, by the way!








Everything was DEEEEEEELICIOUS, of course!

5 comments:

  1. Everything was so good. I was honored to be there and have those mushrooms as the first thing on your new grill. That chicken was amazing - went out to Trader Joe's yesterday and bought some of that Carolina Gold! Our pleasure to be at the Test Kitchen of the new Hanline grill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get your recipe for that cabbage salad. Three days later and it's still amazing!! Thanks for coming over and bringing all that wonderful food!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of the food was awesome!! Thanks for letting us be your first victims... I mean grill testers!! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are always welcome in our home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. To be honest, after having this grill into it's second season, I'm not impressed at all. I would not recommend to buy, and I will not be buying this style of grill to replace it.

    ReplyDelete