Saturday, June 25, 2011

Creating BUZZZZZZ!!!

I've never blogged about a restaurant that isn't even OPEN yet, but I have to about this one.

Marrow will be opening on 6th Ave. in Tacoma, WA sometime in July 2011.  It is owned by Jason and Jamie Kay Jones.  Jason has been one of my brother's best friends for as long as I can remember.

Jason and Jamie Kay started their adventures in retail food and drink by opening their first establishment, Top of Tacoma, nearly four years ago.  The success of that location inspired them to give Jamie Kay and her buddy Kyle Wnuk an outlet for their creativity, leading to Marrow.

Since the place isn't even open for me to give a first-hand review of yet, please read the article below-

CLICK HERE

I will be posting a review of this restaurant as soon as I possibly can.  Excited can't BEGIN to describe my feelings!

Update 8/6/2011-

Marrow is now officially open!!  My brother and his wife went there for their anniversary dinner and said it was phenomenal.  I'm hoping Brian and I can stop in for dinner on the way out to our week at the lake place.  I can't think of a better way to start our vacation!

READ MORE HERE

UPDATE-
Marrow is permanently closed as of 8/24/16

2 comments:

  1. The carnitas look EXACTLY like the ones Chris makes at Plum Crazy. Now I'm starving. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, except this is the review for a new restaurant... BLAHAHAHAHAA!!! Have another cuppa, Mo.

    ReplyDelete