Thursday, March 31, 2011

Confession

I do have to admit... part of the reason I've been slacking off on my regular posts is because I've been working on this one EPIC post...

But it's taking much in-depth research... and I do have a real life... I know it's around here somewhere...

HEY!!  You in the blue plaid shirt!!!  YOU'RE SITTING ON MY LIFE!!!  Can I have it back please?  Yeah thank you... move along now...

Anyway, I was trying to not tip my hand to reveal the subject of the epic post, yet maintain the "other" posts at the same time.  Seems I can't do that.  In the meantime, we're traveling to Charleston/Summerville, SC for spring break, so there will be blogging about that...

See?  I'm still being good about not saying what my big project is!!!  I hope it'll be worth the wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment